Google Shopping Ads


-------------Google Shopping Ads----------------


 Are You Looking To Increase Your Sales?

Do You Want To Add Products Or Repair Errors In Product Listings?

Then, I Will Say To You, You Are At The Right Place.


I Will Fix Or Set-Up Google Merchant Center With Listing Products For Your Shopping Ads.


You Know, The Merchant Center Is The Initial Step To Highlighting Your Items In A Shopping Campaign. Within The Merchant Center, You Also Provide Information About Your E-Commerce Store, Shipping, Or Taxes.



👉 My Services Include For You:


🔷 Setup Fresh Google Merchant Center

🔷 Connect E-Store With GMC

🔷 Products Listing (Manual, Importing An xml. Or txt)

🔷 Supplementary Data Feed Creation With Approval


🔷 Smart Google Shopping Campaign

🔷 Fix All Errors/Issue

🔷 Dynamic Remarketing

🔷 Conversion Tracking Setup


👉 why me:


🔷 Increase Sales

🔷 Free Consultancy

🔷 24/7 Friendly Customer Support

🔷 Ongoing Feed Management (Daily, Week, Monthly Based)


Your Satisfaction Is My First Priority. I Will Commit To Offering Great Assistance.


Get Consultation First Before Placing An Order. So, We Can Discuss Your Needs Widely.


Thank You.



















No comments

Powered by Blogger.